Hormone Replacement Therapy: What You Need To Know
April 27, 2019
A Revolutionary Approach To Erectile Dysfunction
December 4, 2017
10 Signs of High Blood Sugar
June 4, 2019
Official Doctor Corinne Coloring Contest
October 2, 2014
by Dr Corinne Harpster, ND naturopathic physician at SageMED in the Factoria area of Bellevue, WA
Do your kids love to color? Do they love Children's museums? Have I got a contest for you! I am running a coloring contest for children in the Puget Sound area; there will be four winners of an annual Family Fun Membership to the KidsQuest Museum in the Bellevue Factoria Mall. Winners will recieve one gift certificate for a year-long Family Fun Membership to begin when the gift certificate is redeemed.
Coloring Contest official rules:
- Open to ages 12 and under.
- 1 entry per person, please.
- To enter, download the coloring page at http://doctorcorinne.com/doctor-corinne-coloring-contest/, print out the page, color it in however you like, and return your entry to SageMED
- Entries can be scanned and emailed to email@example.com or you can send your entry (via U.S. Mail) to:
Dr Corinne Coloring Contest
12600 SE 38th St Suite 130
Bellevue, WA 98006
- Be sure to include child's name and age, plus a parent or guardian's street address, phone number, and e-mail address so that winners may be notified.
- Entries will be judged at contest end, and prizes will be awarded then.
- Entries will be judged on the basis of creativity.
- Decisions are at the discretion of Doctor Corinne/SageMED.
- Winners will be notified by email, phone, or postal mail.
-The winner of each age group will receive a year-long family pass to KidsQuest Museum in Bellevue, WA. No more than 1 winner per family.
- Contest starts 10/2/14 and ends 11/1/14, or as otherwise posted on Contest webpage: for additional entry go to our website www.sagemed.co or www.facebook.com/doctorcorinne
- For a complete list of winners, write to SageMED at the street address above, and include a self-addressed, stamped envelope.